1. Letting your roommates do your blush:
“Trust me. I read it in a magazine.”
2. Attempting to be creative with eye shadow:
The tutorial said this was easy!
3. When I put lipstick on without a mirror:
And this ought to do the trick.
4. Taking beauty tips from the overly-enthusiastic coworker:
I look like Ronald McDonald.
5. When your friends insist on helping you do your eye shadow:
Are you sure it’s not too dark?
6. Realizing your new mascara isn’t waterproof:
But the box said “water resistant!”
7. When you decide it’s time to try a new look:
You’ll see. It’s all the rage in Europe.
11. When your foundation doesn’t match your skin tone:
I feel like a fool
12. When your roommates make it look way too easy:
I’ll be ready in just a second!
13. Doing your own eyebrows:
The Experts say to emphasize your greatest facial features.
14. Doing your friends eyebrows:
I can assure you. There’s no such thing as “over-doing” it.
The post Community Post: 15 Makeup Experiences We Can All Relate To appeared first on Beauty Questions Information Answers.