1. Meet Karrie Brown, she’s a 17-year-old model who just got a gig with Wet Seal. She also has Down syndrome.
2. Karrie’s mom discovered that Wet Seal started carrying plus-sized clothing, which according to Karrie’s Facebook, is a great fit for girls with Down syndrome.
3. Karrie started sharing photos of herself on Facebook in different Wet Seal outfits and it turned into a petition to get Wet Seal to feature Karrie as one of their models.
5. Due to all the attention Karrie was getting online, Wet Seal contacted Karrie and flew her to California for a photoshoot. As of Monday, Karrie’s modeling page has over 20,000 likes.
6. Karrie’s mom was worried that during her photoshoot she’d get nervous, but Karrie was a natural and asked the photographers to put on some Justin Bieber while she took photos.
8. All the attention hasn’t gone to Karrie’s head, though, she’s still a pretty normal teenager. She loves Justin Bieber.