#nomakeupselfie. Ha, yeah right.
1. 3 Concept Eyes Matte Eye Shadow
For a matte nude eye.$12 at Urban Outfitters.
2. Chidoriya Absolutely Translucent Face Powder
Made from a base of the Japanese Kudzu plant (a vine), this incredibly smooth powder gives you the appearance of a finish without the blanketing of a color.$64.99 at Chidoriyaworld.com.
3. Nivea A Kiss Of Shine
A hint of pink with a glossy finish.$3.29 at Drugstore.com.
4. Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
Clear mascara: Never a bitch to get off, never gives you issues when you watch The Notebook.$5.99 at Drugstore.com.
5. Earth Tu Face Skin Stick
This all-purpose skin salve won’t really do anything to enhance your look, but it might make you feel like a glowing, organic goddess.$34 at Blades Natural Beauty.
6. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+
A hydrating way to mask imperfections without foundation.$32 at Birchbox.
7. Blistex Silk & Shine
A basic gloss that gets the job done.$2.99 at Drugstore.com.
8. W3ll People Altruist Satin Mineral Foundation
This mineral foundation apparently requires only one swipe of the brush, giving you even and super natural looking coverage.$30 at Birchbox.
9. Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Eyeshadow Trio
When you want one step up from natural, this palette will give you just the slightest bedroom eye.$2.99 at Drugstore.com.
10. Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30
A sheer tint with SPF? They make it too easy.$17.49 at Walgreens.
11. Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color
I don’t know what sorcerers Smashbox hired, but this cheek color has to be the work of the supernatural: It reacts with your skin chemistry to find a tint of your natural blush. Gimmmeee.$28 at Sephora.
12. Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer
Nothing more straightforward than Clinique’s classic concealer.$17 at Sephora.
13. Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm
Try a stain close to your natural lip color, which will look even better when you finish it with the balm attached at the other end of the tube.$8.99 at Drugstore.com.
14. Pop Beauty Stain in Petal Pout
Of course if you want some color, but not too much, this fleshy pink will do. (Just FYI, the packaging is brighter than the actual shade.)$16 at Birchbox.
15. Topshop Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Sable
Sometimes you want to look natural, but want just a weeeeee bit of eyeliner. This one is such a neutral taupe; it’ll be just barely there.$8 at Topshop.
16. Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit
Defined brows. They’re a thing.$6.49 at Walgreens.
17. Dr. Brandt BB Cream With Signature Flexitone
This works for all skin tones. Yes, ALL THE TONES.$39 at Birchbox.
18. Dior Nail Glow
To give your nails a hint of pink, and make them seem healthier than they actually are.$25 at Sephora.
19. IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi
A creamy, natural-looking balm with a subtle pigment.$20 at Birchbox.
20. Forever 21 Luminizer
If you just don’t want to look flat, patting a dab of this all over will help.$10.80 at Forever 21.
21. Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes
Of course, the one essential item for folks seeking the natural look: makeup removing towelettes.$5.99 at Target.